Quote Originally Posted by dinowuff
JP Your point of it's all how its presented is well taken an understood. I get it that no matter how blue in the face you become, how much you scream and yell. At the end of the day the suits have the final say.Since this thread is going to be a topic of (I hope more than one private conversation) then perhaps it would be best to pass on some of your paying customers requirements. It's only fair that if the membership would like more jupmedia resources and more of a say as to how thie forum is ran, than what can we, as members, do to help facilitate corporate goals?I'm not saying you guys should put up a fully functional WAN with failover border routers and mail/web servers for us to break into, but what about a SQL server and IIS? A honeypot to play with, perhaps a new IDS package we could try to out smart? As it has been said, there are still many professionals still lurking here.
Yes, it will be the very sketchpad we work from while discussing. I, and intmon, will be posting things here, to keep a dialogue open. That's the only way we'll get some action. Also intmon and I have to put our shoulder pads on and get into the scrum, so to speak.