Thread: Reopen this thread DAMMIT

Reopen this thread DAMMIT

http://antionline.com/showthread.php?t=276580

Just hopping onto the band wagon

Plus it's been years since Spyder had a jolly good roasting by the membership; can't end it prematurely

Honestly, I really don't care.. like, seriously. Whether it's childish remarks made by users, whining and complaining about this site, etc.. I just flat out don't care. Doesn't affect my life one way or the other, I'm just here to lurk, moderate, and post when I feel the tickle to actually do so. So if it makes certain people feel better to "roast me" or question a decision of mine, go ahead.. spend your not precious time doing so, my time is precious. That's the last I'm going to comment on anything related to this manner.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Hey, you left the thread open....what gives?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nokia again.And as to your custom title. It's GOAT not GOATS. And I resemble the fact that you imply I am a goat herding whore. I am sir, if nothing else, faithful.raman
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

LMAO - was wondering when you were going to see that

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I'm just here to lurk, moderate, and post when I feel the tickle to actually do so
    I was kinda hoping mods would actually be here posting, not 'lurking'
    you know, like HELPING
    weird place at times
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

********** |ceWriterguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder32
    Honestly, I really don't care.. like, seriously. Whether it's childish remarks made by users, whining and complaining about this site, etc.. I just flat out don't care. Doesn't affect my life one way or the other, I'm just here to lurk, moderate, and post when I feel the tickle to actually do so. So if it makes certain people feel better to "roast me" or question a decision of mine, go ahead.. spend your not precious time doing so, my time is precious. That's the last I'm going to comment on anything related to this manner.
    This proves my point precisely. Intmon? JPNyc? you seein this?

THIS IS YOUR CORPORATE IMAGE TALKING.

[Edit]In fact, I'll post it in the OTHER thread where we're discussing this very thing as well. [/edit]
    Last edited by |3lack|ce; February 5th, 2008 at 02:53 AM.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Foxy~

We are getting old mate? (but I am not yet dead)............... I am sure that you remember "the good old days" of the slagging and flame wars...........

References to "nihilisms"................ I don't get those any more, so I must have acquired American?......... do we do GCEs in that?

Yes, we try to HELP................... even when I get a bozo who asks how to crack his school system........I try to explain why he should not do so.

I was brought up under the fundamental premise of English Law that if you got a guy in trouble it was "aiding and abetting", or "conspiracy" at least?

I also try to cut a lot of slack for those who do not have English as their first language............... their questions can easily be misinterpreted because they have picked it up without really understanding the underlying meanings?

Hey, if I do it as a living, I should be able to do it as a non-profit?

EDIT: OK Ice~ you got one over on me there.

I get to deal with Corporate Lawyers (capitalised to make them easier targets) not a nice experience.

Image is very important to a corp. I know that, and I appreciate it.....they also have to deal with HIAPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and all that sort of stuff....... not the kind of thing that troubles us mere mortals?

I am not a "company man" by any means, but I do cut a lot of slack for those who provide a home, so to speak. I will kill pr0n, particularly CP and all the other spam that comes flying in ...........

Look at it this way, if I let one in and the site gets spammed with CP, then the mods are not doing their jobs............... if I am hasty in banning one then the mods aren't doing their jobs............ notice a slight problem?

Last edited by nihil; February 5th, 2008 at 03:08 AM.

********** |ceWriterguy
    <- old as hell, fat, balding, grumpy, but still gets laid so ain't dead yet.

Oh, and Nihil, I haven't seen a real nihilism from you in years now. Perhaps Uhmurkian Anglish has rubbed off on you somewhat.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Please check previous post for edit