I have had keen interest in Virtualization for quite some time now. With cloud computing coming up virtualization is taken to the next level. My work experience with Virtualization has been rather less (my over all work experience has been 2 years all of in core security architecture development and implementation, virtualization is like few weeks now mostly at home and a server coming up next week ).
I’ve been intrigued with how virtualization, if used in the right way can solve so many of security problems (although most would say they give rise to many security concerns too and that’s true in its own way).
I didn’t want to Google this and go over 100’s of pages (not 1000’s yet) of how cloud computing is going to be a security nightmare (I think I read this on Cisco’s web page.) but I want to know it from you (members here) on what they think about how cloud computing will impact security architecture as it stands now or cloud computing and its security aspect as a general topic. You may also put your general questions / comments / opinions about cloud computing.

I will be using material in this thread towards a paper I’m writing on cloud computing. The paper will focus on “security” aspect of cloud computing.

Thank you ALL in advance.