hello fellow members of AO. Been a while since I last posted. Anyways, I have a customers computer which is a Dell OPTIPLEX GX520 series. Running Windows xp with SP2. System has 512mb of ram. Hard drive space has over 75% free space. However, when I load into windows normally it takes me to the desktop, then within 5 seonds it brings up the B.S.O.D (Blue screen of death) then this message is displayed Page (Fault_in_nonpaged Area) (oooooA37) & (0X00000050), then it says check to see if you have the adequate disk space. From safe mode is the only option I'm able to use to log into the desktop. I have tried safe mode with networking but am not able to durf the net (I was earler though in safe mode) anyways, what has caused this issue? Also, how can I resolve the customers issue?

Things I tried, made sure OS was up-to-date. Ran full anti virus scan using AVG in safe mode. Ran Hijack this, and got rid of all nasty things. I have pictures, music and videos that the customers can not loose but wants me to delete everything else. The only way I can get this computer to work is in safe mode, which is unacceptable for the customer. All help is greatly appreciated.

PS also my jump drive is not being detected by the dell while in safe mode. need help asap?