Merry Christmas Everyone !

This is my favorite time of year. Plain and simple. I know most people probably think Halloween is my favorite Holiday, and I do love Halloween, but, I just can't imagine a Holiday better than Christmas.

NP: The Ramones - Danny Says - One of the most important songs ever to me. Why? Because a few years ago, I was having the time of my life. So much stuff was just going so well for me and I loved it, and it was December, almost Christmas, and then, into Christmas, and I just had such a great time for weeks.

Anyway, a lot of the time I was having all this great fun, and all this good stuff, I was listening to The Ramones a lot, and in particular, Danny Says and Merry Christmas by the Ramones.

And since it was Christmas Eve and I was blasting that song a lot, it sort of stuck with me. And it's such a well done song! I mean the sound itself is just so neat sounding and mellow, and they do mention Christmas and Snow in the song, lol, and I just love it.

The other reason this song has a special place in my heart, is that, in Danny Says, they also say "And I can't wait, to be with You, Tommorrrrroooowwwwwww".... And, well, on December 14th, 2006, I was trying to sleep early, because on December 15th, the next day, I was leaving Michigan to go to Montreal to live with my then GF and now Wife.

I sent who is now my Wife that song the day before I was leaving, and told Her to listen to that line in particular because of it saying that, which is how I felt.

And now, we're Married, and so that song is even MORE important! I mean it was already one of my favorites, and then, the great times I've had listening to it, and now of course it being something I sent to my Wife before we were Married, it's obviously important to me.

Anyway, A Christmas Story is on TBS right now for 24 hours, and I love that movie too! I've taken some shots from people tonight who don't exactly like that movie, and think playing it for 24 hours straight is to much, but I don't care, at all, not even a little, because I love it

So Merry Christmas AntiOnline!