Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: What has become of AO?

Quote Originally Posted by JPnyc View Post
    Speaking of which, maybe it's time to lose the reputations? Always seemed very silly to me.
    Not no but HELL NO!, After all this time we can finally ask for anti-points, bitch about anti-points, form anti-point alliances, throw anti-point parties. And now you want to take them away? First you changed their name and now you want them to go away?

i r crushed... strange, twisted and crushed.
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

OK, OK, put down the gun! I'll leave it be.

APs used to be required back when it was waiting for a few people to ban trolls.

I don't complain when someone gives me a red dot. I have damn near 30,000 green ones. It's not like I'll get banned by reds any time in the next decade. I had over 30,000 but I just can't seem to find my give a **** cape fast enough.
    Last edited by JPnyc; March 23rd, 2010 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Let's express ourselves with a bit less pique.;)

AOs Resident Troll
    and we wonder why people have left the forum....they get abused by the members here...

teabag for one...where is he btw

I was called a troll by hybrid (teabag is that you) for joking about Tazzing a thread (going off topic....re:the whole ghost thing)...and then called a moron by a mod

lets go back to what every happened to AO and how ghosts did it...and stay right on topic

see if this post gets deleted like my other ones

MLF

and yes I edited the thread......anyone gonna jump on me for that....why would you have an EDIT button if you arent allowed to edit your fookin threads
    Last edited by morganlefay; March 23rd, 2010 at 06:58 PM. Reason: spelling as always...and add comment
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

I'm doing what I can.

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by morganlefay View Post
    Post is N\A

there is no post....

all aboard the trolling train

MLF
    You do realise that the admins / moderators can check your reputation log and see whom exactly gave you the negative AP's.

And it wasn't me either....

AO's Filibustier Cheap Scotch Ron's Avatar
    Dont thank me MLF... It must have been the cheap scotch....I dont know what happened... The last thing I remember was stepping up to the bar in the *******... this morning, the rain woke me up face down on the front lawn.

Thanks gawd for a little hair of the dog... BARTENDER!!!...

CSR
    In God We Trust....Everything else we backup.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheap Scotch Ron View Post
    Dont thank me MLF... It must have been the cheap scotch....I dont know what happened... The last thing I remember was stepping up to the bar in the *******... this morning, the rain woke me up face down on the front lawn.

Thanks gawd for a little hair of the dog... BARTENDER!!!...

CSR
    soo that was you

AOs Resident Troll
    HYBR|D

Guess what...I know who negged me...doesnt matter. I didnt like the fact that my posts got deleted...I probably have more negs then most people have points...so what.

I do like pushing buttons when I feel I have been treated unfairly.....and I dont like being called a troll very much either.

Capt'n Ron....I have told time and time again...Stick to single malts..the cheap stuff will do that everytime

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

My post got edited so I'll clarify:

I deleted the posts after I was asked to clean it up. So I did. (In terms of everyone left because your a big meanie head can understand; a conspiracy of course)...

I didn't call you a Moron directly, I said anyone who complains about them and then says they don't care, wouldn't bring them up if they didn't care and only a moron would. If I say I don't care about APs and then make a post saying I got negged, that not only shows I do but that I want to whine and moan.

I negged you and stand by it. Your .... last three? Is it three or four posts where you have tried saying the entire downfall of Antionline can be blamed on TWO people?

Teabags did what he thought was right and I'm mean and that's why no one is here? Are you kidding me? Were you here when JP was here being an ******* to everyone? Do you not remember people being banned left and right?

Who here has been banned lately? A psychopath and a Troll. If I'm so damn mean why are YOU still here? You said you were leaving because someone dared allow a moderator to be called Teabags and that it was oh so stupid, and you're still bringing it up as though everyone who left before that happened left because of it. You said you're leaving over him, then, everyone else is leaving because of ME? Me, who has never gotten even ONE word of someone saying I wasn't doing a good job except by you? You're the only person here who has ever raised doubt on me doing a good job, EVER. You said you were leaving over someone else, and you said I'm mean. How can you say either when you're still here? If I was that mean wouldn't you be gone?

AO is going downhill because of me and Teabags? That's one hell of an accusation... You aren't the first or last person I'm ever calling a moron. Just like a few years ago when you and a certain Marine Fish were doing the same at me. I remember now! YOU and him were more mature than I was and I should listen and hang on every word you two said... Ahhh yea.. And where is he? Left because someone got to him, and you? Said you'd be doing the same. No wonder you seem to need a Xanax.

Oops, said Xanax, sorry, I'll rephrase in a way that won't get me in trouble:

500 shots of whgatever, and Alcohol poisoning, from something that eats your liver and kills brain cells. I forgot, it's OK to speak of Alcohol and it's abuse by our members but drugs are a big no no no matter how much safer they are.

I'll tell you what has become of AO:

A thread bitching about people, AO in general, and moderators, will get WAY more replies than any Hacking / Computer Security thread could ever dream of. When was the last time someone lost their identity? 30 seconds ago? When was the last time someone made a thread here about it and got it replies?

This thread has 1,024 Views, and 58 replies.

Others? Time for change has 588 views, and the things that have anything to do with the topic of AntiOnline? Which I've already recommended be changed:

Not one has more than 100 in the current threads I see open.

And NONE of them have the number of replies this thing does.

I'll talk about Ghosts freely just as you people talk about booze. And you have Edit options just like we have and so if you complain about someone using one, don't complain about using the other. They're built in and can be used freely.

EDIT:

I noticed the word abuse there... Should I drag up threads from when I joined and how I was abused too? And if I said anything, an exact quote I got and was told; "Your feelings being hurt aren't protected here, get over it". We were booming then with a lot of members and posts every day, maybe this sissified version seems to have less members.
    Last edited by gore; March 24th, 2010 at 01:32 AM.