Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AO Alumni

Joe is doing well. He landed a much better job a couple of subway stops from his residence.

not joe, john, but I'm glad Joe is doing well (whoever that is). John Vranesevich is who i'm asking about.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by AFM938 View Post
    They've all grown up and moved on. At least the original cast of characters has.
    Don't be so sure.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    do I count :P
    had to look up Alumni

we still playing
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by er0k View Post
    not joe, john, but I'm glad Joe is doing well (whoever that is). John Vranesevich is who i'm asking about.
    Joe is the old administrator, a.k.a JPnyc,

now for JP the person whom created AO well he runs a chain of gay twink pr0n website's these days.

He found a niche he had more hands on experience in and used he's money from selling AO to fund he's twink startups.

I guess he's true calling wasn't in Comp.Sec but was running a gay twink pr0n site. Guess all those Attrition Doc's were always right.

HYBR|D
    And i was asked for "proof" about my above post, welp i'm not going to be linking directly, but here's some interesting reading. http://readlist.com/lists/lists.nets...e/4/23726.html

old but still relevant, the links to he's current website'/s are about 1/2 way down the page.

I died about 3 years ago surrounded by family and friends. It was a heartwarming picture, indeed. Rockwell-esque. My epitaph reads "Never put off today that which you can wait 'til tomorrow to put off."

I can't believe the idea hit me today out of nowhere to see if this board still existed.

Pffft!
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Hey Korp
    still some of the old guard around
    same old same old
    lot of bitching
    but STILL not been killed off by social sites
    Last edited by foxyloxley; October 5th, 2011 at 01:27 AM. Reason: SP
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Boo! ! ! ! ! !
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

i still come on from time to time