Thread: Make money online

Threaded View

Make money online

So it's a while that I've been wondering about this...What's the best way to make money online? I know you would probably say well it depends on what you know but let's assume I don't have any special talent
    These are the methods I've heard about:

1- Youtubing and earning money from the ads...The problem with this one is that you have to post original stuff regularly and become a youtube partner...so if you fail getting lots of subscribers it won't work and at the end of the day what you get is not that much

2- I've read about data entry jobs but I haven't come across any real one...what makes me not believe in their stuff is that at the very first step, they ask for some money to give you some brochures and stuff and it seems to me that they will be the winner not me!

3- Running a website and earning from the ads. It sounds like a good idea but I guess you gotta have a novel idea for your website; right? Like I don't know how much you guys earn from antionline but is it a lot?

So yea I'm really interested to know if you have experiences with a good way of earning money online

Thanks y'all

PS. It doesn't mean that I'm not doing anything with my life but generally I'm interested to earn online!!!!!! because it's really cool....
    Last edited by boyboy400; March 22nd, 2011 at 10:12 PM.