Thread: For the nostalgic

For the nostalgic

Here's alittle something for those who've been here a long time. I tried to get it as close to my join date as possible, July 2001 was the closest I could get.

--WAAAAAAAAY BACK --
    Its not all the old faces but its certainly an old face Cheers all!!

Blessings
    F
    "In most gardens they make the beds too soft - so that the flowers are always asleep" - Tiger Lily

HYBR|D
    You been visiting the waybackmachine.org

i haven't done any randome searching on that website in awhile, i kept getting error messages about it not working or something.

They have tried to make it all web2.0 and unfortunatly there website is now a huge clusterf$#k..

Yeah, the site itself looks a mess Im not even sure its maintained anymore and I have't checked up on it. I had actually forgotten all about it until I was sorting through my old bookmarks.

Its funny because I remember signing up for AO back then, I can't remember how I found it though and I certainly don't remember the homepage logo being so 'scriptkiddyish'. I guess I'll just have to take wayback's word for it
    "In most gardens they make the beds too soft - so that the flowers are always asleep" - Tiger Lily

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    dammit i was trying to click on the links, they arent working ...
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

dammit i was trying to click on the links, they arent working ...
    What links? On WBM? I just checked them and they're working fine.

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IcSilk View Post
    What links? On WBM? I just checked them and they're working fine.
    No , in the screenshot, bad joke
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

LMAO, nahhh, only bad because it completely went over my head