Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: You killed this site.

Quote Originally Posted by D0pp139an93r View Post
    Somehow... AntiPoints just don't seem like that much of a reward for the 2k2/3 members...
    I would agree with you on this, but then again, I stated one thing long ago which may have upset some individuals, or just one admin. Since then it has kept me from posting here. Warnings about negative points and banning from only speaking ones own opinion discouraged me from ever getting involved in discussions that interested me.

I am sure that replies of "You can say what you want here." and other statements will follow, but I have also seen the many forum bans from individuals speaking their mind, and stating their opinions on many matters.

So, for the last nine years, I basically become a lurker and read these forums without contributing my input. I may have posted nothing useful, but it was because of the fear of posting my opinions, which may conflict with other individuals topics that they have started.

For now, I am going back to my corner, and finish reading the unread posts, and may not respond to any replies in this thread, who knows...
    Computers do not have problems, they have users.
    ~Cope57

What did you say? And to who? I'm not going to tell you "You can speak your mind" because I've seen some pretty damn offensive things said on here because someone wanted to "speak their mind".

I mean, I remember one member here who said if they continued getting negs they were going to starve their cat to death. They were speaking their mind too but I Hope they were reported for that.

Anyway, I don't know what you're talking about with what you apparently said, as I don't remember you saying anything so offensive or something that pissed someone off so bad that I remember it, so unless I simply wasn't here, I think you're safe.

The Admins are basically gone, and until about two weeks ago, Nihil and I were running this site by ourselves without ANYONE. Then they finally got some people in here to help, and brought back my Coffee Cup.

HYBR|D

Cool

Say what ever is on your mind, welp attempt to keep on-topic with the discussion as much as possible.

You don't have to worry about JP banning you because you call him Nancy Boy via the AP system.

The only time banning really takes place these days is when a Spambot wiggles through the registration, or if a member self request's there account to be disabled.

hell you carn't even AP ban members now. Although a week or so ago a few members did have a good fun time attempting to do an old fashioned AP lynching.

I just checked my profile, and it seems that I had 164 posts before this post, but in the forum it stated I had 161 posts.
    Showing results 1 to 25 of 164
    I am going to assume what I said that did offend, was wiped by an admin or moderator. I will just assume what was said never existed, and I may actually post more often here.

So, this is now my 162nd post, and the so called offensive ones, (I am guessing three of them) were lost in the flamewars of yesteryear.

cheers
    Computers do not have problems, they have users.
    ~Cope57

Why worry if you offend someone here? I mean the AUP doesn't exactly say anyone's feelings are protected. Of course, having some form of respect is a better way to go as eventually if you piss off enough people you'll have to eventually deal with one of us as moderators, but, yea, feel free to post as much as you'd like.

I'm usually pretty fair I think. Every time anyone here has ever contacted me because they were having a problem with another member, I've ALWAYS solved it. Not once has someone contacted me with an issue with another member where I didn't solve it for them. Even when people I didn't even like contacted me for help, I still did it.

So yea, I don't know exactly what you did, or think you did, but I really don't think any body even remembers to be Honest. I haven't gotten messages about you, or asking to contact you, or anything, so I think you're safe man

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope57 View Post
    I just checked my profile, and it seems that I had 164 posts before this post, but in the forum it stated I had 161 posts.

I am going to assume what I said that did offend, was wiped by an admin or moderator. I will just assume what was said never existed, and I may actually post more often here.

So, this is now my 162nd post, and the so called offensive ones, (I am guessing three of them) were lost in the flamewars of yesteryear.

cheers
    Hey Cope.

I just went through your posting history, and it appears there are a couple posts that have ended up with Topics that were moved to the Graveyard.

This may have accured back when Negative, MsMittens moved questionable topics into that area.

They appear to be Topics in which you have replied to along with other members.

Unfortunatly i cannot view the log on whom / why / when said topics were moved as when AntiOnline was running the old software there were no actual admin/moderator log's being stored.