Thread: How to watch Dr. Phil shows online?

How to watch Dr. Phil shows online?

Hello people,

I'm wondering if there is anyway to watch Dr. Phil shows online. I know some TV channels broadcast it but I don't have cable and frankly I'd rather be able to watch the show whenever I want ... I've seriously searched for it for a long time but couldn't find anything
    I really appreciate if you guys can help.

Thank you so so much

Did you google-> Dr. Phil shows online
    and see all the hits?

Dear Steve, I've googled lots of variations of what you said but the best you get is just some short clips from the show
    I'm even willing to pay if I know there's a source that has the complete shows available offline

HYBR|D
    http://www.hulu.com/

If not just download it from your favourite torrent website.

Quote Originally Posted by HYBR|D View Post
    http://www.hulu.com/

If not just download it from your favourite torrent website.
    Thanks Hybrid... Hulu is not available in Canada And frankly I don't know of any good proxy to allow me watch Hulu here. I've tried some but since it's like multimedia, they don't work quite well (I appreciate in case you know of any good proxy or VPN please let me know about it)

I also tried torrent but since Dr. Phil is a daily show and it has been running for a long time, a few episodes are usually available via peer to peer softwares ... Thanks for the response though

HYBR|D
    I use http://hotspotshield.com

the free version should be fine, just takes awhile to get used to killing the advert that will appear.

I found that using firefox with adblock plus installed, i simply blocked the advert script & problem was solved.

The paid version is alot better imo.

& $29.95 for 1yr worth of use it's a pretty decent buy. I use it to online game's that only allow IPs in certain countries, & to watch stuff from hulu also.

Never had latency issue's nor suffered from disconnections while being on the paid version.

The free version you will suffer high latency & disconnections occasionally. Mainly during the on-peak hours when there are more free users using the service. Paid users get priority use so we don't suffer any of those issues.
    Last edited by HYBR|D; March 16th, 2012 at 11:33 AM.

[DrPhilVoice]So, so you want to watch Dr. Phil?

Well did you read his books?

Now, now, I'm not judging but unless you have confidence in your proxy, well ya know there is just no way to watch Dr. Phil on-line.

And, and, you see; Dr. Phil may get upset that you didn't read his books or pay to watch his TV show. Just saying. Ah - did I mention Oprah?[/DrPhilVoice]
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0