Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Windows 10 is the ugliest yet

I think they lost the plot from windows 7 onward ten is not user friendly the user interface has changed somewhat from something that has been successful for decades the operating system itself is a heavy load on your network bandwidth and cpu. Constant updates. Compatibility issues with alot of software and a lack of flexibility in controlling your own system from a deeper level.

Well Win 10 has one more bug or something, i 'm 120g ssd, now my win 10 os has increasing and increasing size of if and till total OS and app data gone 80GB(exclude photoshop like apps). after to much digging i found that there is a update cache folder in win OS, when i checked it out.
    There a whole bunch of MS office 2016 updates MSI files was there, then think how much it costing, just about 20GBssss. wt#.
    i have researched and deleted them, Bec i never installed ms office 2016?. why did they even inside my system.

When windows 10 updates it stores a old version on your pcof the update in caseyou need to roll back. Just another bad way of working around a pretty standard pc protection protocol.

I have moved to mac ( which I hate ) but anything is better than windows 10 as a operating system for your pc.

I'd love some design tweaks when it comes to Windows 10. It still feels kind of clunky.

What about the rumours of Win 10 having pre installed key loggers ? Was it all garbage ? Just like Win 10 itself.

Quote Originally Posted by peter090 View Post
    Haha. Seriously window 9 was way better than window 10. I have faced same issue. I work on MAC OS and Windows 9. It is better and fast.
    There was never a Windows 9, Microsoft skipped this number and went to 10 instead. Company officials decided to choose 10 because they believe this release is a 'Perfect 10' and to also signify this is the last major release of Windows.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...4-45f4b7ed2fb9
    Rad

Rad

Windows 10 is good. You have machine problems. Upgrade

I don't agree with you, it works fine for me in all perspectives. Yes same I can say for windows 11 as it is not well optimized