Thread: About Responsive Web Design…

About Responsive Web Design…

Hello Friends... i want to know When talking about responsive web design, what are the differences between the Mobile First and the Desktop First approaches? Where does each excel and what are some of the issues it leads to?

Friend of Site Staff
    https://www.google.com/#q=mobile+first+vs+desktop+first
    Google is your friend. in this case it gives you About 15,100,000 results (0.81 seconds).

Hi, I want to develop a Responsive Page for my website, I have heard about AMP ..How can I develop for my Ring Based website.

If you want your business to succeed in your industry’s marketplace and gain customers in today’s competitive sales arena, you won’t want to miss out on mobile marketing. The consumer market landscape has changed dramatically in the last few years as personal computer (PC) sales have dropped with the increased use of smart-pads and other mobile devices.

Google : Instead, the former is actually a design strategy (mobile-first), while the latter is the result of a technical approach (responsive). When a business develops its website, the design is often based on the assumption that visitors will browse it on a desktop computer.

A responsive website features a better positioning in search results since, for instance , Google gives preference to those sites ready to accommodate all screens. More importantly, an internet site must have a responsive website design because users are increasingly acceding to the online from small devices and this could not be a reason for discomfort to them. Therefore, a responsive web design generates a pleasing user experience which will make your website more valued.

Responsive web design is an approach that allows design across various devices (mobile, desktop, tablet, etc.)