I haven't seen this mentioned on the board, nor do I appear to have received an email from QuinStreet (owners of AntiOnline). However, I can confirm that there has been a data breach on QuinStreet properties which includes this board.

QuinStreet

In approximately late 2015, the maker of "performance marketing products" QuinStreet had a number of their online assets compromised. The attack impacted 28 separate sites, predominantly technology forums such as flashkit.com, codeguru.com and webdeveloper.com (view a full list of sites). QuinStreet advised that impacted users have been notified and passwords reset. The data contained details on over 4.9 million people and included email addresses, dates of birth and salted MD5 hashes.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames, Website activity

Full list of compromised sites:

antionline.com
aspmessageboard.com
baselinemag.com
board.flashkit.com
channelinsider.com
cioinsight.com
codeguru.com
collection-agency-quotes.com
collectionagencyservices.net
databasejournal.com
datamation.com
devx.com
enterprisemobiletoday.com
eweek.com
forums.windrivers.com
hardwarecentral.com
justlinux.com
linux-mag.com
phpbuilder.com
practicallynetworked.com
serverwatch.com
sharkyforums.com
sysopt.com
vbforums.com
virtualdr.com
voipservicedirectory.com
webdeveloper.com
wi-fiplanet.com

I can confirm personally that an email address used for AntiOnline has been found in the breach data, however I do not appear to have received any email advising of this. My password did require a reset to login however.