Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how important is SSL security for a website?

Google may deindex the website

In browsers such as chrome it shows not secure. but if you have SSL this is how your website will look.

SSL is very helpful for your business website. SSL stands for secure sockets layer and it is the most widely deployed security protocol used today. It's the standard technology for keeping an internet connection secure and safeguarding any sensitive data or information that is being sent b/w two systems. Ensuring data is either sent or posted through the browser using HTTPS is ensuring that such information is encrypted and secure. You can buy SSL certificate from any site. Before 8 month I have purchased SSL certificate for my website from CloudOYE and now till my site safe and secure.

I think it is an SEO ranking factor and if are looking real benefits then always purchase high-end SSL.

If you have SSL certificate than Securing of Website through SSL represents Secure Socket Layers and is an open key foundation that uses the RSA technique for encryption and validation by means of security endorsements. It builds up a protected association between the customer and the server through the safe convention HTTPS. The second essential task of a SSL endorsement is to give verification to a site. Character confirmation is a standout amongst the most significant angles similarly as web security is concerned. There is no uncertainty about the way that the web is progressively beguiling. In 2009, a person ventured out 400 miles to meet a young lady he had met on Facebook, just to find that he was being tricked by two folks who upheld an opponent football club. Be that as it may, not every single such story are amusing. There have been cases in which individuals have lost a large number of dollars on phony sites. This is the place SSL authentication becomes an integral factor.

When you need to introduce a SSL endorsement, you should experience an approval procedure set by an autonomous outsider called a Certificate Authority (CA). Contingent upon the sort of endorsement, the CA checks the personality of you and your association. When you have demonstrated your character, your site gets trust markers vouching for your honesty. At the point when clients see them, they realize who they're conversing with.

Instead this SSL helps your DSS requiremnts and google makes your site best for ranking. Thus this is a trust building according everything.

SSL certificate is a very important factor for SEO. Google penalizes users who do not have an SSL certificate.

It is super important as it protect your website contents from all web harms.

SSL is very important for a website. SSL means your website should have the protocol “HTTPS”. It is necessary to have https in your URL. Otherwise your website may go through several problems.
    Because it is compulsory to have the protocol “HTTPS” which means your website is secure from bugs or hackers.

SSL keeps internet connections secure and prevents criminals from reading or modifying information transferred between two systems.

Rad

I think that website security is important, especially having a SSL certificate. I work at nursing papers market and I use SSL, since a lot of user share personal data.