Thread: Best way to promote an apartment rental company?

Best way to promote an apartment rental company?

We recently launched a website and I'd like to know your opinion on how to create effective digital marketing strategies for an apartment rental company site like this. It is located in Chile, but targeted to people worldwide. Working adults, families, etc., because we accept daily rentals and long term deals.

Friend of Site Staff
    You can have the best in the world, but if this , if not taken into consideration, will . . .
    https://blog.kissmetrics.com/loading-time/

My choices would have to be through social media and blogging! With social media, visuals are everything! Share videos and photos of the rental units on Instagram. This article I came across on EZSiteBuilders also gives an overview on the new "stories" feature on apps like Facebook and Snapchat.

As for blogging, if your company has its own website with a "blog" section, post relevant blog posts that are relevant to your company and share across your social media platforms. Also utilize SEO practices so your content shows up in search engines.

I recommend you to use Video Marketing method. Put an explainer video in your website. Explainer videos can convey the complex messages in easy way. It helps promote your sales.

I think you think about work as global civil is good for the good result of the limited budget, think about developing location marketing. I mean to grow up well in one place, that's easier to do. For the estate industry, I think SEO and SEM strategy will help you much on the Internet. Put a lot of money into it or build up the digital team to work for you.

I think this question is region specific. I know here in my country for example not ONE of the major rental agencies or reator websites even bother with seo.
    They may do a bit of social media marketing and much more offline advertising than anything else.
    It seems the reason for this is that in this niche most people go to directories for property agens like property24.
    It makes sense because these arent typical website searches in my opinion they are investments and a user realy wants to see what is the best out there and browse through companies.

A vacant rental property is like a pimple on the complexion of your real estate investment business—it’s all you can think about when it’s there and you look and feel so much better when it’s gone! That’s why we have put together 5 marketing ideas that will fill your rental vacancies quickly.

We also recommend you check out our complete guide on marketing your rental property

When you have a vacant rental property, it costs you money for every day it sits empty, so it’s important to reduce that time between qualified, paying tenants to the bare minimum.

Filling a vacant unit with good tenants takes more than just printing up neighborhood flyers.

The key to minimizing the time that your rental sits empty is by acting quickly and effectively in trying to get the property ready, market appropriately and attract prospective tenants who are ready to sign a lease agreement—all without putting your cash flow at further risk.

Well in the Property market this is why you get middle men, places like property 24 and trafalgar that almost i would say oversee any smaller property management companies. They have strick policies on tenant applications, do credit checks employment history and much much more. Some even go digging online, your social media profiles to see what kind of person you are. As it stands, where i am from once you have moved into a place you cannot be forcefully evicted if you have lost your job, have kids the law is quite protective of tenants as shelter is a basic human right that super seeds any company income.

This is why the Rental agencies are so careful about who they put in a spot. You cant just evict somebody anymore.

Use the business listing websites or other rental websites

Social media is the best means to promote any business no matter it's a on-ground or online business. What matters is-how effective you do the promotion and create engaging ads.