Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for professional wordpress themes ?

Looking for professional wordpress themes ?

Hello everyone,

please suggest me some featured wordpress themes which are perfect for professional designs....

You can try with Jevelin, divi, or X Theme

Also, you can try with Fuzion, Grafik, Vakker, Fuego, maybe Bridge... I had a great experience with these, I bought them for my clients.

Awada is the best selling WordPress theme available on ThemeForest. you can try Awada for professional websites. It has a number of demo sites that you can install in a few clicks.

You can try simpli or ranker..

Hi guys! I have some knowledge in choosing a good theme, I have done half of the work in creating my site, including its design. In my opinion, the 8theme company, https://www.8theme.com, has themes with the necessary parameters, functions and options for a good site. In addition to this, with 8theme you can easily create themes yourself.

Thank you for sharing the list of professional wordpress themes.

Banned
    I have my own blogging site and after looking through a bunch of themes i stumbled upon "sydney" and i totally love it.

These are the best and most popular ones.

Astra
    Divi
    OceanWP
    Ultra
    Spencer
    Indigo
    Hellomouse

Hi there, WordPress website themes are kind of giving way to page builders such as Divi which requires no theme. Essentially making it lighter and so much easier to maintain. I believe this will be the future for wordpress website design mostly.

I suspect element will also start doing this at some stage but at the time of writing elementor still depends on themes although many elementor users use Xtheme which is a blank theme. What this allows for again is really you only have to maintain the plunging and not the theme. With all the website kits and templates, elementor provides this and also divi. Themes are becoming obsolete.

This is if you want to recreate websites.

In addition, a lot of themes such as those on ThemeForest will sell you a theme but extras some which you need for what you want to do require subscription plans which you will have to go and purchase from the author's website.

Get yourself a page builder, and blank theme if you need and save yourself a lot of time and money.