Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keyword ranking fluctuation issue?

Keyword ranking fluctuation issue?

I check the ranking of some keywords manually but I saw a major fluctuation for many keywords.
    please anyone share your experience related to this, is this normal or there is other issue for keyword?

Depends on what other keywords are there are as well, among other things.
    Rad

I did the same for my website. My website was ranking on 98 in SERP two days before. I did social bookmarking on high DA and reputed sites. The ranking increased to 88 on the next day. I again performed the same thing the next day but when I checked it today, the ranking has been dropped to 107. I'm not getting the reason behind it.

Manpower and Skills
    In addition to time and money, skilled employees are also a scarce resource, and a critically important one. Time won’t be effectively managed if you don’t have the right people. Budget won’t be kept intact if your employees are not skilled enough to execute required tasks. Therefore, it’s critical that you hire the team that is best suited for your needs. Take care to design an effective interview process. The best way to build a successful website is to hire a great and passionate team.

Maintenance
    Building a modern website is only the beginning. In most cases websites require at least periodic maintenance work to make sure they are up to date and secure. When hiring a team, don’t forget to negotiate the terms of post-launch maintenance. It’s not uncommon for companies to offer better pricing for customers who are seeking a long-term arrangement, as Nopio does.

A good website is a must-have for any company, there’s no way around it. So keep these issues in mind as you begin your development project, and let us know what additional issues you encounter by.

It all depends on Google that has the authority to determine keyword ranking. Since millions of blogs posted every minute, it's genuine to see a sudden fluctuation in keyword ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Martin View Post
    It all depends on Google that has the authority to determine keyword ranking. Since millions of blogs posted every minute, it's genuine to see a sudden fluctuation in keyword ranking.
    Yes, you are right and I am working accordingly to get rank and to maintain the position of those keywords.

Facing this exact same issue. One day the rankings are up and the next day they are down again.

Most Important SEO Ranking Factors

A Secure and Accessible Website.
    Page Speed (Including Mobile Page Speed)
    Mobile Friendliness.
    Domain Age, URL, and Authority.
    Optimized Content.

It happens most of the time. If you keep doing relevant link building and content posting on your own website, then keyword ranking will be maintained.

Thanks,
    **Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Keyword fluctuations are natural..happens most of the time. Start working on high authoritative websites and make sure ignore websites with low TF and DA.