2. Joomla!
    3. Drupal
    4. Typo3
    5. Serendipity
    6. Dotclear
    7. ImpressPages
    8. Chamilo

and off course WordPress is the best one, features of WordPress :

WP includes intuitive publishing and content management options.
    WP provides a powerful editor that enables you to format your content with ease.
    WP is highly customizable, thanks to thousands of plugins and themes.
    WP has a strong and vibrant community.

Quote Originally Posted by AnshulSharma View Post
    Hey,
    I would like to know if wordpress is the best CMS ?
    Thanks.
    Hi Anshul,

'Best' is a relative word. There are many CMS available, including WordPress. However, it depends upon your skill background and requirement. With WordPress, no coding knowledge is required. It is kind of plug and play.

Moreover, since WordPress powers about 33% of all websites in the world, it is well supported by its developers and there's an entire galaxy of plugins available that extend the ability of WordPress.

But if you would like more control over your site in terms of custom design and code then you can explore other CMS like Joomla or Drupal.

yes Wordpress New Update is best CMS These are sample on WordPress updated version

hey guys, I'm also new here and a newbie in website. Are there other CMS platforms available? thanks in advance for your help

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

I have ambivalent about it.

WordPress is good for both your blog and your website. It's true that WordPress started out as a blogging system, but that was ages ago. Over the years WordPress has evolved into a full-featured web content management system. That means you can use WordPress to manage your whole website, not just your blog.

That's one way to look at it. But on the other hand, there are a number of problems:
    Vulnerability. Unquestionably the biggest disadvantage of WordPress is its security.
    Can be expensive. While the WordPress itself is free, when looking at the whole picture there are significant costs.
    Needs frequent updates.
    Customisation needs Coding.

The most important thing to me is that my site is protected. Therefore, I like Magento.
    For example, if we consider the development of an online store.
    Both Magento and WooCommerce are open source platforms for online shop development. Despite similar nature, they are different.
    Both Magento and WooCommerce are self-hosted solutions. It means they have considerable space for online shop customization in comparison with hosted platforms.
    You can handle large online stores. This platform was designed for scalability. You can choose any hosting provider and scale your store as much as you need. For that, Magento is better than WooCommerce for a significant number of products. This article might help you decide which would be right for you:
    https://dinarys.com/blog/magento-vs-...-your-business

I'll also go with Wordpress. You got the ease to create a free or paid site on this platform, based on your preference. In a paid one, you get the ease to customize the site adding CSS.

Awesome! Wodrpress is really popular eventhough a lot of cms nowadays. I bet wordpress still gives its 100 percent credibility.

From SEO POV, WordPress is great.

Hey. I believe that the main thing in choosing a payment plug-in is the safety of money transfers and the ability to purchase goods from all countries. Also, some companies inflate prices for their plugins, so you do the right thing to be interested in the forum to find cheap and good user reviews. There is the Fondy company on the internet market en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/fondy-woocommerce-payment-gateway/, which provides plugins and functions for websites, online stores.

Thumbs up Depends

Whether you're a company or solopreneur, Wordpress is the best CMS if you update content regularly on your website. It's very affordable and user-friendly.