Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blockchain crypto messengers

Blockchain crypto messengers

Does anyone know blockchain crypto messengers like Utopia ecosystem messenger?

Rad

this messenger is brand new. plus unlike TG or FB messenger, is completely private. so i seriously doubt there are any alternatives.

I don't think there's something similar to taht. I was looking for some all-in-one service and at least someone developed it. Planning to move my business correspondence to uMail in order to keep it safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Polonka View Post
    I don't think there's something similar to that. I was looking for some all-in-one service and at least someone developed it. Planning to move my business correspondence to uMail in order to keep it safe.
    have you tried mining using Utopia? i would like to but i am afraid it may slow my PC down.

Quote Originally Posted by AdMINET0p View Post
    have you tried mining using Utopia? i would like to but i am afraid it may slow my PC down.
    It will not. As I understood it works like a cloud mining and doesn't affect your PC. The point is that Crypton is unknown coin and has no value even till now. HAve no idea if it'll work out one day.

It's been a long time I was looking for something that will provide me online privacy without installing VPNs, bying proxy and so on. I think it's that. The only point that no one can be 100% sure due to the closed source but on the whole the idea is great. I just have to invite as many people as I could in order to feel totally comfortable

I guess all of us will feel totally comfortable after the release of mobile version of the soft. Hope the developers are working on it and it can become a new social network much better than Facebook one day.

I would also love to have a crypto wallet for other coins in Utopia. It will be very comfortable to have everything in one place which seems to be private enough. As their coin is of no use for now.ok@2x.png

You're sure? I'm not much in crypto, decided to mine it as it doesn't slow the PC down not looking for rates or something.. Just to have it. So it makes no sense?
    sad@2x.png