Thread: Career restart in Development

Question Career restart in Development

Hello people
    Apologies if this is not the correct place to put my query up.
    I have been into the field of front end development for a long time now, due to some reason I had to leave my job and now I am planning to restart my career as a developer
    But I am not aware of the current updates and trends that I should follow to achieve good in this field.
    I want some honest and helpful suggestions that would guide me the best.
    Thank you Everyone

Rad

From My perspective Join as an intern in Top Mobile app development companies where you can learn some updated technologies such as Ai, Chatbot, Blockchain and so on. And you get a good experience on android, ios and react native app development platforms and can switch the job

It is good news to hear.Increase your skills to become good developer.. Patience and time management are very essential..A lot of online courses are available and get a certificate and apply for a job..you will definitely get it.

who are commenting on this blog I have a question for all Do anyone know how to get a successful career by learning smart digital education and personality development?

Quote Originally Posted by shantanudas View Post
    ... Do anyone know how to get a successful career by learning smart digital education and personality development?
    Google: how to get a successful career by learning smart digital education and personality development?
    Rad

Hey there! It's great that you're looking to restart your career in development. I'm going through the same right now. So, I wish you the best of luck on your career restart, and remember, continuous learning is the key to success in the tech world!

Front-end development has evolved quite a bit, so catching up with the latest trends is a good move. I'd recommend diving into modern JavaScript frameworks like React, Vue.js, or Angular, depending on your preferences.
    Also, familiarize yourself with responsive design, CSS Grid, and Flexbox for better UI/UX. GitHub is a fantastic resource to explore open-source projects and collaborate with others.
    And if you ever consider government jobs as part of your career journey, don't forget to keep an eye on the crpf notification 2023. It could offer some interesting opportunities.
    Last edited by Ubuntus; December 28th, 2023 at 03:36 PM.