Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simulator games

Steam gaming

Do you have Steam accounts? Do you often buy games there?
    Tell us which games do you like the most?
    I signed up for Steam service recently. And I want to quickly figure out which games are the most interesting and what to pay attention.
    Last edited by Xeferen; March 20th, 2020 at 02:49 PM.

Yes, I like Steam gaming and I have an account. I have been using Steam PC for about 3 years.
    To find good games, you must use ratings, read reviews.
    Although not all interesting games fall into the ranking. If you like retrowave, simulator games, I think you will be interested in a game about HoboMan. This homeless real superhero. The game will be available very soon, but now you can see the promo video. The game is made according to the cartoon of the same name.
    Personally for me it is interesting and I'm waiting. xx
    Last edited by Vipsine; March 23rd, 2020 at 01:16 AM.

Although I have not played this game yet, the description of the game amused me a lot. Cool! I don't recall such games.
    Although I didn't watch a cartoon about a homeless person, I like the essence.

I have steam for 9 years and lot of games, but mainly i play same every year, like FM,Counter-Strike, D2 i like those two and i have every FM bought from day i registered on STEAM, also i have some small games but they were just cheap and not so interesting ...
    Recently i have discovered real time multiplayer strategy games, after i registered on several i persist playing only one for two months already

What about online games? I am big fan of them since I have not enough memory to download them lol

Hello!
    My friend has a steam account. He has used it for 5 years and almost never get dissapointed with it.
    As it was said above, you can distinguish good games using rates and reviews.
    But my personal advice is Mafia 2 and Minecraft. By the way, my friend also plays these games on Steam platform.

I have a low budget, and mostly buy games that are on sale. I have 8 to 10 games in my library.

I was hooked on games like "Among Us" for those epic friend betrayals and "Stardew Valley" for chill vibes.

I was hooked on games like "Among Us" for those epic friend betrayals and "Stardew Valley" for chill vibes.

Personally, I'm a big fan of simulator games. They offer a unique blend of realism and escapism that's hard to beat. Whether it's managing cities in 'Cities: Skylines', exploring space in 'Kerbal Space Program', or living another life in 'The Sims', there's something for everyone.
    If you're looking to discover new favorites, think of choosing games like rolling a d20 in a tabletop RPG - sometimes you have to take a chance to find a gem. A cool tip: use the 'Discovery Queue' feature on Steam to get personalized game recommendations based on your interests. xx

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**
    Last edited by Edeemaxy; January 2nd, 2024 at 01:26 PM.