Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to increase traffic

how to increase traffic

Hi, guys!

I have a website. It was created several month ago. Three months have already passed but the traffic is not high. So, I need somehow to increase it. What can you recommend ?? Any tips on how to make my website visible to numerous visitors? Maybe there are some special tools or special programmes? or maybe I should use advertising.

Guys, any ideas are welcomed !

use social media and boost your traffic and you can use google adwords for more traffic and marketingg

SociaL media is the one of the best option to increase the traffic

What's worked for me is to create a Facebook page and then post stuff from my site on there. After that, you can join relevant groups and share the content from your page. Because you're sharing it and not directly posting it, mods rarely realise you're using the group for promotion purposes. Don't do this all the time of course - limit it to about one every four posts or so if you're posting once per day.

Quote Originally Posted by morgan028 View Post
    Hi, guys!

I have a website. It was created several month ago. Three months have already passed but the traffic is not high. So, I need somehow to increase it. What can you recommend ?? Any tips on how to make my website visible to numerous visitors? Maybe there are some special tools or special programmes? or maybe I should use advertising.

Guys, any ideas are welcomed !
    Well for the most part idf you are engaging in seo with google 3 months is nothins and you are probably still in a sandbox phase. Depeding on your niche however there are a good few ways to drive traffic to your website while you wait for google to trust your website. Social media is obviously one of them. Mentioned by one of the users above it also has the added advantage of speeding up the sandbox process. If you can get a GMB listing do it its an easy way to snag some extra traffic. Look for great sites to post your stuff. WHen I started out i had a friend who had a business blog and he let me put a post up there the referral traffic was great. Emailers ( don't spam people ). ANother thing which many people don't really think of is offline advertising. When somebody comes to your site without it being having a referrer it peaks google and is called a real world signal these signals boost ranking considerably. Its telling goole people want to know about you and thus Google obliges. Lastly adwords or social media paid advertising. These are in no particular order some my work better dependant on the niche you are in.

Quote Originally Posted by petermessi View Post
    Social media is one of the best options to increase traffic
    I don't think so, because they don't like to go into detail. just short message

To drive traffic to the website, social media plays a major role. Social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blogger, etc. Content sharing helps to get visitors to the website.

25 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website

1. Advertise
    2. Get Social
    3. Mix It Up
    4. Write Irresistible Headlines
    5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
    6. Target Long-Tail Keywords
    7. Start Guest Blogging
    8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
    9. Go After Referral Traff
    10. Post Content to LinkedIn
    11. Implement Schema Microdata
    12. Link Internally
    13. Interview Industry Thought Leaders
    14. Don’t Neglect Email Marketing
    15. Make Sure Your Site is Responsive
    16. Make Sure Your Site is Fast
    17. Foster a Sense of Community
    18. Make Yourself Heard in Comment Sections
    19. Examine Your Analytics Data
    20. Get Active on Social Media
    21. Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites
    22. Incorporate Video into Your Content Strategy
    23. Research the Competition
    24. Host Webinars
    25. Attend Conferences

SEO and social media sharing are the effective ways to increase traffic.