Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Local Seo?

Local Seo?

Hello! i'm new here, these days i'm approaching to local seo but it's not clear to me how much is convenient....any clarification in this regard is welcome
    Thanks in advance!

Welcome aboard!

In order to help you find out more about a "Local Seo?", we would need to know where you are located.
    Last edited by rlirpa; July 6th, 2020 at 03:12 PM.
    Rad

Junior Member manjulaagarwal19555's Avatar
    Hello Local seo is helpful and currently, Google launch some amazing features for local SEO and you can succeed by using and doing SEO in any manner will give you good results.

For example, let's say I'm a small restaurant in a country near a big city, wouldn't doing local SEO activities bring few results and would it be a waste of time?

Depends on your definition of "a waste of time".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_...e_optimisation
    Rad

I think that you can compete against way bigger names in your industry using local SEO. See, the relevance of local results is what matters most for users and Google.

Thanks for the answers, in the meantime I searched a bit around the web and found several interesting articles.

I found this site [***deleted***] (in Italian because I live in Italy) that publishes local seo content every week, I think it's a web agency but I have never heard of it and I don't know how reliable they are, but the contents seem to be good.

By wasting time I meant precisely the fact that if I have a lot of competition which is bigger than me and more known risk of spending time in vain, maybe I should focus more on something else since one of the local positioning factors is the evidence that based on information from a business that Google gets from the web (links, articles and web directories).

In local SEO, the number of reviews and the Google score are considered: the greater the positive feedback, the better the positioning of your business.
    A larger and older company has an advantage from this point of view and not a little.

it is still worth it?

*** Link removed by Site Moderator so it doesn't look like you were trying to SPAM us. Please do not post it again. ***
    Last edited by rlirpa; July 22nd, 2020 at 03:07 PM.

Local SEO?
    very very easy. You need to search some local and famous directories that accept map listing
    and try to put your listing there moz, google and ahref will help you. Do not by local citation etc they are fake
    hope this will serve the purpose

Khurram

you can succeed by using and doing SEO in any manner will give you good results.

Yes, Local SEO is an effective technique to enhance the visibility of your business in your area. It consists of building Google Business Page with number of good customer's reviews on it.