Thread: creating social media accounts for clients cant create accounts?

creating social media accounts for clients cant create accounts?

Hey all

So as part of my job I am meant to create a facebook page, Instagram account, twitter and Pinterest for whatever niche the client is in.

I have been setting up Gmails for the client and then attempting to create accounts for the various social media sites.

First one I do is Instagram it wont let me create one for my client...

Am I being blocked from signing up to new accounts somehow?

what is the workaround?

cheers

What happens doesn't happen when you try to create the account?

Any error messages?

I'd guess that Instagram see's a Cookie on your computer which is preventing you from creating another account. Or your specific IP address is already been recorded.

You can create an account by using different browsers with different ips

maybe clearing the caches and cookies might help.

Creating social media accounts for clients can sometimes hit a snag, especially on platforms like Instagram. They have measures to prevent spam and misuse, which can make it a bit tricky.
    You might want to experiment by using different devices or browsers to work around this. Sometimes, simply switching things up can help you get past those initial hurdles.
    If you're still facing issues, consider waiting for a bit before attempting to create the accounts again. Instagram might have temporary limitations on account creation from the same IP address.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntus View Post
    Creating social media accounts for clients can sometimes hit a snag, especially on platforms like Instagram. They have measures to prevent spam and misuse, which can make it a bit tricky.
    You might want to experiment by using different devices or browsers to work around this. Sometimes, simply switching things up can help you get past those initial hurdles.
    If you're still facing issues, consider waiting for a bit before attempting to create the accounts again. Instagram might have temporary limitations on account creation from the same IP address.

And if all else fails, reaching out to Instagram support could provide some clarity and potential solutions. xx

"Creating social media accounts for clients can indeed have its challenges, especially on platforms like Instagram with stringent spam prevention measures. Your advice about experimenting with different devices or browsers is a good approach to overcome these initial hurdles. Sometimes, a little change can make a big difference.
    Additionally, if you're looking to enhance your clients' social media presence, you might want to buy cheap instagram followers. It can be a useful way to kickstart their online growth and engagement.
    Thanks for sharing your insights on tackling this issue. "