Hi,

So I'm not sure which forum to write this in, so I'll put this in here.

I'm pretty positive my computer is compromised & no, I just don't have the time or energy to reformat & put everything back on. That would be a 3-5 day event & I just did that with my new SSD when I got it about 2-3 years ago. That didn't help my Thunderbird issues either because if there's an issue, it's burried in an e-mail.

I even redid my TB profile several years ago & that still didn't solve my TB issues.

I've been having huge memory issues or this issue "waiting for cache" & it takes forever for the site I'm on to load.

I thought the memory issues was maybe due to Brave & an extension b/c others were complaining, but Brave said it's an extension, not them.

Yesterday 2 things happened.

1. This happens every so often & my website coder can't figure out what's causing it.

All of my sites are on WP & Cloudflare & they are set not to log me out for at least 48 hours, but I can log in using ManagerWP & while typing something, it can just log me out or log me out 5 mins. later.

This has been happening for years now even after I changed hosters back in April. I think it's only happening on one site (I have many) & I only work on this one site all the time, so I can't be sure.

And it's happened to my website coder too, but he's not on that site all the time like I am.

Yesterday I must have logged in almost 10 times & I couldn't stay logged in & finally it let me.

I refreshed another tab for a different site that had been open on my computer for min. 24 hrs. & it was fine. This one, nope.

And it just happened now which finally promoted me to search for help.

I have 3 different security plugins on all sites. I should probably scan for malware now that I think about it, but if they are already in, what do I do?

And I can't budget for hiring an expensive security guy to take a look.

The site in question is an activist site. I work full time for free on this.

2. I'm pretty sure this happened after the issues in #1.

In the middle of listening to a video & taking notes, & my computer was NOT acting up for a change, I got the BSD. I have a SS if you want it.

I almost never have the BDS. This one was about memory, but I have tons of memory & I just replaced it with Kingston about 2-2 1/2 years ago.

I'm on Win 7.

After the restart, my Skype wouldn't start & I can't start it even by clicking on it.

I knew something was wrong b/c even the Windows startup song cracked towards the end. I restarted again & it did the same thing.

I hope someone can help me.

TIA