Thread: High quality and fast proxies?

High quality and fast proxies?

I am looking for high quality and fast proxies for parsing. I am wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on where I could purchase a good list of private proxies at a reasonable price?

Rad

KProxy: This seems to be the single most frequently recommended free proxy server

Note though that KProxy does have some limitations:
    ...you can only browse freely for three hours at a stretch, or until you’ve reached your 300MB data cap. Once you hit this limit, you might see a tab prompting you to purchase a premium account, but this isn’t mandatory – you can reconnect again free after taking a breather for 30 minutes.

When it comes to KProxy’s privacy policy, the firm notes: “You also understand that despite our best efforts this service may not provide a 100% guarantee of privacy and anonymity. In accordance with our privacy policy, KProxy reserves the right to turn over the IP addresses of users who abuse our system either to the appropriate legal authorities, or to those against whom abuse has been perpetrated.”...
    Source: https://www.techradar.com/best/proxies (then scroll down to KProxy)
    Rad

I often need European and American proxies for different tasks. Most of all I like service proxy servers. If I buy a proxy package, I am sure that they will work for the entire period. By the way, proxies are updated every 8 days. If you need, you can do it manually.
    Last edited by Vipsine; April 21st, 2021 at 07:52 AM.

For using proxies for commercial purposes and when using a large amount of traffic, can the service stop providing me such proxies?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeferen View Post
    For using proxies for commercial purposes and when using a large amount of traffic, can the service stop providing me such proxies?
    No, the service does not ban. Even if you use such proxies for torrents.

As an example of what is and is not allowed by many proxies, see the "Prohibited Activites" and "Limited License Grant" sections of SmartProxy's License Agreement here: https://smartproxy.com/legal/license-agreement

Here are a couple items of note:
    ... While using the System you agree not to, ... use the System to violate the privacy, security or otherwise cause harm to property, persons and/or entities;

or use the System in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the System or our hardware and software infrastructure;

engage in other disproportionate and generally unacceptable activities. You also agree not to act contrary to the law, and not to perform aforesaid actions, even if permissible under applicable law, ...

We will disclose your data and all information about Prohibited Activities without your consent and any notice to you to the competent national and foreign authorities, especially in cases of: (i) any criminal and administrative investigation of your activities pertaining to violations of third party’s privacy or any other rights, or any applicable law; (ii) any legal action regarding suspected illegal activities; (iii) enforcement or application of this Agreement; (iv) compliance with the legal process or other government inquiry, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on Smartproxy; or (v) protecting of legal rights, reputation, and property. We may also choose to comply with domestic and foreign court orders and requests pertaining to violations of third party’s privacy or any other rights, or any other illicit use of the System.
    ... Smartproxy reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the System or part of the System or any functionality constituent in the System at any time, at which point your license to use the System or a part thereof will be automatically suspended. In such event, Smartproxy shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users of the System.
    Rad