Hi everyone,

I'm the developer behind SmartGSTCalc, a website dedicated to helping users navigate India's complex GST system. Security is my top priority, but I'm always looking for ways to improve and ensure my users' data remains safe.

That's why I'm reaching out to the security community for some expert advice! I'm particularly interested in suggestions on:

Server-side security: What best practices should I implement on my server to prevent vulnerabilities and intrusion attempts?
Data protection: How can I best encrypt and store user data (including GST calculations and business information) to safeguard against unauthorized access or breaches?
Input validation: What measures can I take to prevent malicious input and SQL injection attacks through the calculator and other user interactions?
Third-party integration: I use [Mention any third-party services you use, e.g., APIs, payment gateways]. Are there any specific security concerns I should address here?

I'm open to any general security tips and insights related to web development and GST-focused applications. I'm eager to learn and put your advice into practice to make SmartGSTCalc a secure haven for all users.

Thanks in advance for your expertise!

Sincerely,