Thread: I want to register TLD.

I want to register TLD.

Have you had any problems with domain names or domain name registrars? What is the difference between registrars and resellers? I would also like to inquire about copyrighting my company name. What do you think about this?

Who can tell me how to do this more correctly?

Go to GoDaddy.com and start reading.

If you don't like GoDaddy, try Register.com.
    Rad

The most important thing is to choose a trusted domain registrar. Such a registrar will not suddenly raise prices for domain name renewals and other services. And the registrar should not hide anything from you. Everything should be immediately clear even before the registration of the domain name. I can tell you about https://pananames.com/ Pananames. I have bought and am buying domains here. But one day there was a problem with one of my TLDs. Complaints were received and the registrar suggested that I eliminate the reason that led to the complaint so that my TLD would not be blocked. I'm sure another registrar would immediately block my TLD,
    Last edited by Xeferen; October 25th, 2021 at 12:29 PM.

Maybe it makes sense to choose less well-known registrars, where are more pleasant prices?

Maybe, but read the terms and conditions carefully. All prices must be known in advance so that it does not come as a surprise later. I am completely satisfied with the registrar that I use.