Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SEO

And how can a newbie start learning SEO? Are there any free useful resources out there?

Welcome aboard!

Have you tried Google yet? https://www.google.com/search?q=And+...s+out+there%3F
    Rad

Room A11, 222 W 8th Ave 99513, Anchorage, Alaska
    What are you exactly interested in? because there are many areas to work

Well, in general, the fact is that I am the owner of a small business and now I am trying to make my own online store using the Wix sitebuilder. Don't ask me why I don't hire a developer, it's pretty simple - my budget is very limited. As far as I understand, after creating my site, it will need to be optimized somehow, so I'm trying to figure out how to do it. What to read? Are there any guides for beginners?

Google-> SEO for beginners.

maybe need to find some youtube courses and forum or social media group where you can find a lot of informations. But SEO is for now : content and good relevancy website to keywords. Start from build great website with good technical SEO.

Yes, you can but you need to keep on evolving according to the new trends.

There are many reasons why you should hire an expert to help grow your business. First, there’s the obvious benefit of having someone on hand who knows what they’re doing.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

I see it’s been a while, but I’d like to drop in and share my two cents. SEO can definitely be a solid money-maker if you know your stuff! It's all about driving that organic traffic and optimizing for conversions. Having the right SEO tools in your arsenal can be a great way to make money online and boost your brand's visibility.

It's like the secret ingredient to boost your website's visibility, attract more visitors, and potentially increase your income. But remember, SEO alone might not be enough. You also need to provide valuable content, interact with your audience, and try out different marketing strategies.