Thread: Anonymous communication private network

Anonymous communication private network

Hi, I am doing a project about anonymous communications. The main idea is that I have to configure a private network in which I will try differents methods like Tor, proxychains or VPN. Like I said, all this in a private network, so I am going to be able to se all the traffic and I will have to decide the best anonymity method.
    I would like to know if there are similar experiments because I couldn't find much information. I also accept ideas about how could I determine which option is the best.

Anonymous messaging private networks encrypt user communications. By routing data over several nodes, third parties cannot trace its origins.

Protecting users against tracking, spying, and censorship is prevalent with this network. It also helps anonymous web surfers.

Quote Originally Posted by 4LUAP View Post
    Hi, I am doing a project about anonymous communications. The main idea is that I have to configure a private network in which I will try differents methods like Tor, proxychains or VPN. Like I said, all this in a private network, so I am going to be able to se all the traffic and I will have to decide the best anonymity method.
    I would like to know if there are similar experiments because I couldn't find much information. I also accept ideas about how could I determine which option is the best.
    OK, I have been around for a long time. I realize this post is 2022 and this is 2023 but the first thing you need to do is identify operational security (opsec) vulnerability. Meaning do you need anonymous communication for a sale or do you need it for city, county, state or federal govt? If your opsec vulnerability requires you to deal with three letter federal agencies then you have a massive problem. You seem to indicate this is educational possibly university level. If that is accurate then develop differing opsec statuses. If this is real world start with the mirimir articles at iVPN and then venture over to wilders. Im done.