Thread: Any of the 00's bodies still around?

Any of the 00's bodies still around?

I took a holiday from this Forum in 2008.. and decided to check it out again....
    Hunted for a topic to wave my flag.. decided I would do the polite and say hi in here..

So.. Any of the 00's bodies still around?
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Don't think I arrived here until 2014 or so ... but whatever, Welcome Back! And Happy Holidays!
    Rad

Most of the old people from here went to-> TAZ Forum.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    Most of the old people from here went to-> TAZ Forum.
    It had more to do with when JPnyc (John P) Left and 1 of the (2) replacement admins insulted Nihil and another S Mod replied a little to bluntly to the Admin in question. Having known Johnno
    (Nihil) for many years and the situation he was going through at that point in time.

So the Admin with the thin skin whom had been throwing he's new found weight around. (When JPnyc left they were promoted to Admin on all the sister forums).

The Admin in question messed up by Banning said S Mod when said Admin started on the S Mod whom stood up for Johnno.

The S mod didn't like the disrespect being shown to Nihil. He took the decision to stand up to the said Admin and show him he is playing in the Lions Den as AO was back in the good ol' days.

So responded by posting the Admins Dox In the Staff area as an F* U ..

The admin Banned the S Mod.

The S Mod already was a Community Manager for another well established Comp.Sec forum and within a few months pretty much most members just stopped logging in here as a Sign of protest. And the Ban did send more traffic to Taz due to the S Mod in Question showing full un-edited screenshots of the thread and the way the Admin in question was treating Nihil (Johnno) a long time and very respected OG members of AO like crap.

Allen (Gore) left and logged in less and less and by the time himself and Nihil were de-modded this place had been a Ghost Town for near 3 or 4yrs.

Now days it's just Sock Puppet Accounts posting content to try to spark conversation.

JPnyc - his name is Joe.

What does S Mod mean?

Well, I'm still here...
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Well, I just popped in to poke my head up.

Apparently there was a mass password reset sometime around 2016/2017? Who would I message to ask about getting my old account restored?

Quote Originally Posted by AlsoStriek View Post
    Well, I just popped in to poke my head up.

Apparently there was a mass password reset sometime around 2016/2017? Who would I message to ask about getting my old account restored?
    You probably also need a different email address. Let me know about the address AND the old user name.