Okay, the Columbine shooting was terrible but constantly blaming the game DOOM and that darn AOL IM is dumb as the people who did this.

I live in Colorado and am sick of all this bull about video games and the internet are making our kids killers. The state of Colorado has taken this too seriously. One example is them making us do shooting drills
(which is a dumb idea where I live because they make us run toward a field where gunman can stand and shoot us).

All I gotta say is leave these people alone and make reporters have some common sense, if that can happen.

- redux

Ok, ever now and then I get an e-mail that makes me laugh so hard that tears come to my eyes. This is one of those letters. "which is a dumb idea where I live because they make us run toward a field where gunman can stand and shoot us". Hahaha, crack me up.

Hi...

How could I reformat my Hard Drive C:, without damaging data in my C: Drive?

Thank you for listening to my problem.

- lfatiga

Haha, this is yet another one of those tear-jurking letters. Hahaha.

The other day, someone hacked some webpage and included a profound message that
the hacktivist community has been using for a long time, "**** you AntiOnline". We were recently contacted by the
administrator of this site, who actually managed to "track us down":

To: "'jp@ANTIONLINE.COM'"

Subject:

Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 18:23:09 -0500

MIME-Version: 1.0

X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2448.0)

do you like hacking peoples domains well it will not happen to todays hack again you piss ant.

Shortly after, we got a second letter from him:

To: "'jp@ANTIONLINE.COM'"

Subject:

Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 18:24:40 -0500

MIME-Version: 1.0

X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2448.0)

by the way the fbi has been contacted and has been given your address

395 State Street Suite B

Beaver, PA 15009

Wow, and people say that today's administrators aren't prepared to take care of security
incidents? Just look how this guy tracked us down. Now, if he would only apply those techniques to those that
actually hacked his site, he'd be in good shape.

JP you rule. I read your stuff religiously, but your response to that whole OPSEC thing with Mr. Chili is the most hilarious
thing I've seen from you so far. You destroyed him.

- chris

Chili? Ooooh, you mean MR. FORNO? The guy who runs taoiw.org? The guy who wrote
"The Art Of Information Warfare"? Hell, don't be soooo harsh. Any guy that can get Newt Gingrich to
endorse one of his books can't be THAT bad, now can he? (hehe)

In reply to chili (chili_1@yahoo.com) (aka rforno@taoiw.org, hehe, opsec problems again) ... If the Navy has posted information on the Internet that is available to the entire world,
there is no violation of OPSEC by supplying links to these pages. If the Navy has posted information that is FOUO or
classified, you should report this through your chain. Disclosing information or access to information knowingly sensitive or
classified is a violation and could result in serious penalties. On the other hand, use of military resources for chat-lines or
open-forum discussions unless for official purpose and after approval from Public Affairs is specifically prohibited...

On a personal note, it's a shame that Mr. Forno's ego and probably his pay check are so large compared to his competence.

Good day.

akgoldrush

Here we go, picking on Mr. Forno again. Hey, any guy that lives on Eads St. in ARLINGTON, VA
can't be THAT bad, now can he? (hehe again). "Those who live in OPSEC houses made of glass shouldn't be throwing
stones".