Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New Site

Banned

The New Site

JP, I like the look of the new site, but navigation sucks...The whole damn thing looks like one big UBB.

It is one big UBB. And JP the rule about one post every 45 seconds sucks.....

I'd have to agree, the navigation could be definately better. And I think the forum is getting too big. Also, someone took my name (Chris) so I suggest you use your l33t h4x0r skillz and get it back for me

On the bright side, the backend work seems really well done, lots of new features although I'm not sure they're all necessary...

..:Edit:..

Oh yeah, I'd also change the topics around. Ditch the 'in your view' one, add the ask and answer and misc rantings ones, and combine the news ones into one topic.

Also, what happened to the banner exchange? I had 1300 impressions all saved up (granted, 1000 of them were free) do I have to get my lawyers after you for breach of contract?

Canadian lawyers against American lawyers....what a joke...
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

I'll ignore that louie, but that's the only return favour you're getting

/me wonders how louie got 3 times as many posts as him....

Computer Forensics

Hey I have an Idea

here is my idea.....
    Ditch this new forum cuz it ****in blows JP. Its pigware, and if I wanted the newsgroups, I would subscribe to them myself. How do I unregister myself?
    /me likes this not at all.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

New site sucks

The cookies do not even remember who I am ever.

It takes long and slower, and when I thought the colors couldn't get much worse, they did.

Navigation sucks, they're is too much on the forum page.

I liked it back when we only had 4 - 7 forums. Not 9 forums and 20 newsgroups. JP to innovate is good, to be microsoft is bad, you made they're mistake and actually made a good thing a piece of crap.

ick:

Though I do like all the new smilies...
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Somebody Skinned the cat with a Chainsaw

I have only one problem. The page is too slow running too much for too few.

I am having slow reaction times from Antionline since the new page went live. Before the change it never took me more than 3 seconds to get to a new page. I know the connection between me and the net is the same...and the response time between me and Antionline is the same...The difference is the page and probably the server. My connection at work is one of the biggest in the city if not the biggest with the exception of the military base so I know there is no problem getting information when it is sent.

Thus... I have a great idea. CHANGE THE PAGE BACK UNTIL YOU GET THE SERVER UP TO SPEED. I would hate to see how slow it is from home when I have to use my 56 K connection.

As for the look, style and everything else. I would have to give it a B+.

What is really kewl is that the old Uber Member Icon is now known as BIGPIMP Check it out!

Banned
    Damn, I guess were all agree....Someone had way to much coffee when designing the nav for this gigantic UUB. Heh....It's different thats for sure

Peace..

NoNeckJoe
    a.k.a
    Quadulator

BIGPIMP

Originally posted by Neophyte :
    What is really kewl is that the old Uber Member Icon is now known as BIGPIMP Check it out!

Hummmm is this the result of a long time investigation ?