I have recently been scanned several times Trojan SubSeven
    and BO
    Firewall logs:
    ======
    Rule "Default Block SubSeven 2.1/2.2 Trojan" blocked
    (213.108.25.88,27374).
    Details:
    Inbound TCP connection
    Local address,service is (213.108.25.88,27374)
    Remote address,service is (213.108.21.129,1860)
    Process name is "N/A"

(win98,27374).
    Details:
    Inbound TCP connection
    Local address,service is (win98,27374)
    Remote address,service is (213.108.21.128,1349)
    Process name is "N/A"

(win98,27374).
    Details:
    Inbound TCP connection
    Local address,service is (win98,27374)
    Remote address,service is (213.108.21.86,2875)
    Process name is "N/A"
    =======

Rule "Default Block Back Orifice 2000 Trojan" blocked (win98,Back-Orifice).
    Details:
    Inbound UDP packet
    Local address,service is (win98,Back-Orifice)
    Remote address,service is (213.78.42.78,nsvt)
    Process name is "N/A"
    ===

Rule "Default Block Back Orifice 2000 Trojan" blocked (win98,Back-Orifice).
    Details:
    Inbound UDP packet
    Local address,service is (win98,Back-Orifice)
    Remote address,service is (213.78.42.78,nsvt)
    Process name is "N/A"

Am wondering besides doing a tracert (i even used neotrace)
    and report it to the abuse@ISP, how can i properly trace this hacker? and start learning to give him a hard time? :-)

Thanks

-Superdude-

Thumbs up virsus

hey you described the same visus i got now how did you get rid of the cause its botherin me and messing up my whole computer if you can help i'd appreciate it thanks.

Exclamation Answers

sd72: try going to http://www.arin.net/whois/index.html and typing in the IP address. It should give you contact information for who is in charge of the IP block.

pimpdaddyjay23: get some anti-virus software and keep it updated. In the meantime, go to http://www.antivirus.com and do their free scan called "Housecall".

r-22

Re: Trojan Sub7 / BO

I have recently looked on www.attrition.org and noticed a fairly large archive of logs and other things of the sort that refer back to JP and AntiOnline participating in questionable and fraudulant acts. Due to my support for www.attrition.org and www.netflood.net I am currently pulling all my posts from this site and ask for my account termination. If you, JP, find that at any point you feel you can be at least half ass honorable then I will consider posting here again.

r-22

Re: virsus

I have recently looked on www.attrition.org and noticed a fairly large archive of logs and other things of the sort that refer back to JP and AntiOnline participating in questionable and fraudulant acts. Due to my support for www.attrition.org and www.netflood.net I am currently pulling all my posts from this site and ask for my account termination. If you, JP, find that at any point you feel you can be at least half ass honorable then I will consider posting here again.

r-22

Thumbs up

Thanks r-22

and btw i checked your own site ...
    excellent!

r-22