Thread: am I being h4x0r3d?

am I being h4x0r3d?

Yeah, I have this strange idea some l337 script kiddie h4x0r3d my antionline account, cause some of my posts keep getting deleted.

What's even stranger is that the only posts that are being deleted are the ones where I offer some constructive criticism about the site. Maybe I'll ask jp if he can profile this guy for me, I'm trying to think of a motive but I'm having an awful hard time

Anyways, there are WAY TOO MANY SECTIONS now, notice you don't even have enough people posting to warrant more than the original 3 you had with the old forum.

Banned

Wink

Greetings:

The reason that your posts were removed, is because they were being made in the wrong forum. Criticisms belong under one of the "AntiOnline's "About Us" Forums", not the "Role Call" forum, which is designed to be a place to introduce yourself to other members....

ah, glad I have your attention now, any plans to change the forum back?

Banned
    Greetings:

No, it's not going to be changed back, but I have been integrating suggestions that people have been making to help improve them, as well as fixing bugs.

okay, here's the deal, lose the sub categories for news, ask/answer, and misc rantings and just put one topic for each on the main forum page and I'll tell everyone to come back

Just joking, but it would make the navigation far better.