Thread: Speed, Praise and A Slight Suggestion

Speed, Praise and A Slight Suggestion

Good Job JP, you've picked up all the suggestions nicely.

The load problem has been addressed I see, as pages don't take 30+ seconds to load anymore.

I have one more aesthetic suggestion. Why not try centering that banner ad on the top of the page? It's just my obssesive-compulsive nature calling out.

BTW, What happened to "I'll be writing new articles daily", sorry to needle you I'm sure you've been busy with the site. Just crank out a mailbag and everyone will be happy for a while!

Computer Forensics

Re: Speed, Praise and A Slight Suggestion

Originally posted by oddvector
    Good Job JP, you've picked up all the suggestions nicely.
    I second that. JP, you have done a hell of a job dealing with all of our bitching. Thanks.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Thirdly, I bitched the most, and came up with huge stories and articles on what was wrong with the site. Though I still do not like the forum layout, nor do I have a good idea on how I would like it I am pleased. Maybe, if on the main forum page, it had the little blinkin light so I know if there is somethin new within that group. Just an idea...>

You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Banned
    Greetings:

Added the little blinking lights on the main forum page

Should all be good now..........