Thread: Code Red Worm.....Code Red MDew

Question Code Red Worm.....Code Red MDew

Has anyone noticed that these BOTH came out at about the same time?? Besides jolt, MDew is the late night drink of choice?? Both of these will keep you up at night. Neither of them are good for you. Hmmmmmm.........

Get your site Flashed Over!!! www.webflashover.com the only place where a flashover can occur and you still live through it.

The Worm was named after the drink.

[B]We've designated this the .ida "Code Red" worm, first because part of the worm is designed to deface Web pages with the text "Hacked by Chinese" and second because "Code Red" Mountain Dew was the only thing that kept us awake while we disassembled this exploit.[B]
    http://www.eeye.com/html/Research/Ad...L20010717.html

Exclamation Very suprising

This is very funny because I wrote this thread half joking just to see what people thought. Well I guess I knew more than I though...LOL.

Well I'm not sure if it's really true, but i heard it was named code red, because the dude that discovered it was drinking it at the time, I saw it on the daily show and they said that it was accaully true, eveen though i dunno if you can trust john stuart

Banned
    Greetings:

Yup, from the eeye security group:

http://www.eeye.com/

I still wouldn't trust Jon Stewart with anything.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.