Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The ladies thread...

Banned

The ladies thread...

Yes here it is: The official ladies thread.

This thread was specially designed for the ladies of this forum to speak to the great Quad. *Warning* if any men post here you will be flamed without mercy.

P.S.S --- Do NOT moderate this topic (you know who you are). I still have connects with the mantis shrimp black market.

Eating_Scarlett
    Pick me. Pick me.

Banned
    Haha yeah! We do have a lady in the house! Wooohooo!

And to think I actually thought this place was a sword fight....go figure.

Why not introduce yourself Ms. Scarlett.

Banned
    Greetings All:

I see the spider has snagged a fly. What comes next isn't going to be pretty......

Banned
    hehe..shhhh. Don't let em' catch on.

Eating_Scarlett
    I might, actually.

My real name is Kimberley, and I'm twenty one, working at an interior architecture firm in Sydney. Got a degree in Graphic design, a certificate in Business and am looking to study web design next year.

Every person I've ever met in my life, or even on here has let me down, and I have no faith in people whatsoever. I rely on myself, and my music to take me to places that nobody can touch.

I feel so real sometimes it hurts. Even on here, I can't manage to be someone I'm not. There's a lot of cynicism, within me, but I don't really care to hide it, because ... well, when someone proves me wrong about the character of the human race, then I'll be the first one to let it go.

Meanwhile, I like taking the piss out of you all. I don't do it to make myself feel better, or more superior, I do it because you're all easy to manipulate and you rise to my bait. I guess in a way, its amusing, the way everyone jumps to defend themselves from what I have to say. It shouldn't matter, if it's not true.

My picture is at www.geocities.com/mik_104/E_S.html and no, I'm not 'white'.

But I'm still better than you.

K-

Banned
    Well Kimberley, I must say it is a pleasure to meet the 'real' you if in fact it is the real you. I am glad to have taken the time to introduce your self to the group. Albeit cynicism included.

But I have a question for you. Why do you feel the urge to "manipulate" us? Many I am sure are not manipulated by anyone here, it is just part of the game, playing stupid, or powerful, smart, or funny, whatever the role may be at the time. Kind of like the bar scene without the hangover.

Sorry to hear everyone in life has let you down. That’s quite a statement to make. But you don’t strike me as one to stereotype, so why not let down your guard and be a part of group instead of “baiting” us for whatever reason you do? You never know, we might actually prove that there can be good people in the human race. But I fear you are to chicken to do this, at least more than partially as it would force you to let down this self acknowledged wall of cynicism.

You have shown by this and previous posts that there is more to Kimberley than negativity and sarcasm. A degree in Graphic Design, a certificate in business, and studying web design. You sound like an intelligent young woman, which is a shame you use your knowledge to belittle individuals whom you have never met.

Have a great day/evening (whatever it is on the other side of the planet)

-Quad

P.S. You are an attractive lady, even not being “white” whatever that was supposed to mean?

Talking

Originally posted by Eating_Scarlett
    But I'm still better than you.
    How Hanssish :P
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Arrow

Wow

AntiOnline: Computer Security - Hacking & Hackers (& Online Dating Service)? Who would've known...
    \"If you torture the data enough, it will confess.\" --Ronald Coase

Banned
    Terr - your cool so I won't flame you....But let's leave Scarlett alone. Don't include here in the same cesspool as hanns.

Ivan37- Can't you ****ing read? This is the "Ladies" Thread. That means "ladies" and me of course since I started it. And yes AO has a new dating service just for gimps like yourself.

Just dial 1-900-I-need-some-lovin