Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pc classes

Cool pc classes

Myself and 2 of my friends (skizank & phobia) are going to teach some pc classes in the area of Bluffton, IN. If any of you are interested in taking them, give me an e-mail or a pm. Classes will consist of basic computing, web design, and another class (not sure what this one will be). It is suggested that you bring your own pc, but there will be a few computers provided.
    “People don’t talk about anything.” [Clarisse]
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"
    -A conversation with Clarrise McClellan and Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451

Sweet!, can you teach me how to be a 1337 h4x0r??

While you're at it, what's this html thing I hear so much about? What kinds of virii can I write in it?

Exclamation Falls out of chair laughing @ Chris

Chris,

That is just tooo funny. Welcome to the 3l33t the hidden place from punk people in guests too.

When I grow up I wanna be a script kiddie!!!

The sad thing is someone just asked about freezing a computer with HTML??? Sounds like they need to learn html cannot freeze a computer but scripts in HTML can do some neat tricks!!

Someone was bragging to me about this great virus they wrote. When I asked them what language they used they said html (it's the only one you can use, jeez are you stupid or what?).

the sad thing was that they weren't joking...

Hmmm 1337 h4Xor......I hate Haxors. Fuggin wannabe crap. They arent hackers. They are Crackers. Learn to program, age 5 or 6 years and call me in the morning.
    \"Progress and conduct: I\'m afraid that I am severly dissapointed in God\'s works. All three of him have shown no tendency to improve and He merely sits at the back of the class talking to himselves. He has shown no interest in rugger, asked to be excused prayers, and moves in a mysterious way.\" - Ferndean School Report on God - The brand new Monty Python Book.

I thought he was kidding with the haxorz thing.

He probably was. I just like getting worked up over stupid things.
    \"Progress and conduct: I\'m afraid that I am severly dissapointed in God\'s works. All three of him have shown no tendency to improve and He merely sits at the back of the class talking to himselves. He has shown no interest in rugger, asked to be excused prayers, and moves in a mysterious way.\" - Ferndean School Report on God - The brand new Monty Python Book.

Maybe...maybe not?

heh.

I really thought that would have been obvious....

Eh ?