Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pc classes

Now were all just confused.

Speak for yourself... I understand it all perfectly!

PS-- Two of my pet peeves: 1, the collective "we", and 2, when people speak of themselves in the third person ("Bob Dole does not speak about Bob Dole in the (gesture with pen) THIRD person!... sorry, kinda a inside joke between me and some buddies.)
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Hey Raditz. . . remember this?
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=111332
    HAHA!!

Red face HTML??????

Do answer your question, html is what they useon web page.... t learn it yourself right click on a page and go to view source,that is how i learned my "scripts". But i dont know how many times i tell people this you cannot learnto be a "h4x0r" lmao. Learn Html, and when could Html be used tomake viruses?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Do answer your question, html is what they useon web page.... t learn it yourself right click on a page and go to view source,that is how i learned my "scripts". But i dont know how many times i tell people this you cannot learnto be a "h4x0r" lmao. Learn Html, and when could Html be used tomake viruses?
    LazyButt, I noticed you can't spell, but I'm pretty sure you can make a sentence with the following words:

1. Chris 2. was (from to be, was, were) 3. being (from, indeed, to be, was, were) 4. ironic .

Oh yeah, and what's with the attachment? You made it in HTML?

heh, give the man a prize

Negative: He learned how to do that in HTML class. . .

Re: Falls out of chair laughing @ Chris

Originally posted by FlashOveride
    Chris,

That is just tooo funny. Welcome to the 3l33t the hidden place from punk people in guests too.

When I grow up I wanna be a script kiddie!!!

The sad thing is someone just asked about freezing a computer with HTML??? Sounds like they need to learn html cannot freeze a computer but scripts in HTML can do some neat tricks!!

pure html CAN do some trix

just take a looksy here

and be4 you waste your energy in pointing it out in a very polite and respectfull manner, yes i realize its .shtml, but that says dick about the total content of the page

ps: the link tries to crash your browser and if you're lucky it freezes your system, so if you have the uncontrolable desire to just click it, then make sure your browser is updated to the newest version available

Banned
    Hehe,

JP, forgive them for they don't know what they're doing...

LMAO

If you guys are interested you can go to www.samspade.org and use their safe web browser to view the code for that page.